Join or renew Click here
Already a BRCA Member, Please login below
The BRCA GT Section are pleased to announced its calendar of events for the 2018 - 2019 National championship for GT12.
The championships will be contested over 6 indoor rounds on carpet, held over 3 weekends with each driver’s best 4 scores counting towards their final placing in the series.
Rounds 1 & 2 | November 3rd & 4th | Eastbourne
Rounds 3 & 4 | January 5th & 6th | Sheffield RC Racing
Rounds 5 & 6 | March 9th & 10th | North West RC Raceway
– GT12 (for cars running 1S LiPo batteries, 13.5 turn brushless motors and approved ‘blinky’ speed controllers)
All motors and batteries must be from the BRCA Homologation lists in force at the date of each event
– GT Mini Cup (2WD) (for cars running 2S LiPo batteries, 21.5 turn brushless motors and approved ‘blinky’ speed controllers)
– GT Mini Cup (4WD) (for cars running 2S LiPo batteries, 17.5 turn brushless motors and approved ‘blinky’ speed controllers)
The GT Mini Cup support classes are intened to be run by gentleman's rules initially with the following guidelines:
- 3mm minimum ride height
- 1250g minimum weight
- BRCA approved indoor additives only
- Open tyres provided they are commercially available and for Mini chassis's
- 2WD class to use any commercially Front Wheel drive Mini chassis
- 4WD class to use any commercially available 4 wheel drive Mini chassis
- Have fun!
The GT12 Finals will be run on a Formula basis. Qualifying heats will run as previously however Finals will be split into GT1, GT2 & GT3. Drivers will be assigned their Formulas based upon ratings at the styart of the season, subject to scrutiny by the committee. Drivers with ratings near the break points will have the opportunity to choose their formula.
we are pleased to announce Junior GT12 entries are half price, Juniors are classed as under 16 before the season starts.